- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful office
- Persuasive, Persistent
- People person, Outgoing
- Self-motivated, Quick Learner
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent organization, verbal communication, and follow-up skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Answer incoming calls
- Make Daily sales call as assigned by Inside Sales Manager
- Suggestively sell items on weekly flyer as well as other items not currently purchased
- Run daily/weekly reports
- Support street sales force
- Follow up on uncovered sales opportunities
- Process Customer Coupons
- Assist in A/R collections as well as run A/R reports
- Support team members when needed
- Flexible hours, periodically arrive early to cover for vacations
- Assist Purchasing Department – as instructed by Office Manager
- Knowledge of DropBox for online ordering a plus.
If you meet the requirements and are ready to begin your future with us, email Susan St. Pierre at email@example.com.
Colony Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
Food Service Sales Consultants
Colony Foods is offering the potential to earn $80,000 plus. Other benefits include a monthly car allowance, Health insurance, Life and Disability insurance, and an IRA savings plan. Colony Foods will supply a cell phone, and laptop.
Colony Foods is a growing family owned foodservice distributor, with an exciting opportunity for the right person. We are staffing for Food Service Sales Consultant positions that will service and expand customers in Norfolk County, Essex County, and Worcester County.
- We are seeking dynamic, independent, creative, competitive, self-sufficient; individuals who do not make excuses.
- The right candidate must be comfortable cold calling, and breaking through prospects’ objections.
- This job requires communicating with fellow employees, prospects, and customers in face to face settings.
- You will be inputting orders, acting as the face of the company, and handling collection of payments.
- Sales numbers will be monitored. Reaching set targets will be expected.
- Individuals applying need to be completely comfortable in a commission, pay for performance based position. Experience with food service sales is preferred. Prior sales experience a plus. We will train the right candidate.
- You must have a reliable, efficient vehicle for transportation.
- You must be well presented, driven, and able to think and react quickly.
- Strong organizational skills are a necessity.
- You must also have competent computer skills.
If you are ready to be part of a strong, expanding company. And can be a successful contributor to our tight nit team.
Please email your resume and detailed cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Colony Foods’ representative will be in touch with candidates by phone whom we are interested in speaking to for more details.
To safely navigate a 24’ non cdl commercial truck from delivery to delivery according to the route that is set up. Driver will be unloading product with ramp and wheeler to customers location. Verifying accuracy of the order and picking up collections. Applicant will need to inspect his/her truck for safety issues and always drive in a safe and courteous manner.
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS ect)
- Ability to drive long hours
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks
- Valid driving license
- DOT Health Card
- Heavy lifting is required
- Ability to drive standard transmission
Email: Paul Cresta (Transportation Manager) – email@example.com
Order fulfillment on a strong team in a fast-paced environment. You will operate warehouse equipment to build and send appropriate orders
An order picker must be always on time and able to work long hours on their feet. They are strong and deft with an ability to “pick up” on small details. We also expect you to be “picky” when it comes to ensuring the quality of orders.
- Retrieve orders according to quantity, size etc. ensuring accuracy
- Build pallets with orders and position them to loading docks
- Maintain equipment and report on malfunctions
- Adhere to health & safety policies and quality standards
- Great attention to detail
- Diligent and punctual
- Good physical strength and stamina